This picture is my favorite in the sense of thinking a little bit further. I found this wall at "The Point" in Laie, but you have to climb down to get to that little niche. The weather was perfect, a bit cloudy but giving light to everything. On the wall you can read a few names but you can tell how many people have carved something inside - without knowing each other their names are written down - they are strangers who come together.
This photo is a dried out crab. I was asking myself how in the world did it get up so high on that rock and why did it die there?
I like this picture because it gives away its surroundings and how high above the ocean we are.
I like this picture because it gives away its surroundings and how high above the ocean we are.
This picture is more about the idea of strange things that don't belong into this environment. Cans and bottles, all kind of trash everywhere...it doesn't belong into nature.



No comments:
Post a Comment